Read More
Villa Lavanda is located
30m from the sea,

Nazovite nas +385 51 237 176

Villa lavanda

Villa Lavanda is located just 30m from the sea, in the centre of the village Nerezine on the island of Losinj.

Nearby you can find a bakery, a supermarket, an ATM, a butchers, a hairdresser, cafés, restaurants, a post office, a small fish market and a tourist agency.

You can dock your boat at the Nerezine harbor, which is just 100m away.

The apartment is on the first floor of Villa Lavanda and has a living space of 60m², 75m² including balcony and terrace. The owners also live in an apartment of the Villa Lavanda.

Of course you will be able to enjoy a direct view of the sea from the terrace and balcony.

The apartment is modernly furnished, with air-conditioning, SAT TV, WiFi Internet, a dishwasher and if needed a crib.

There are enough parking spaces in the front and in the back of the house so even boat trailers or the like are no problem.

The house barbecue may of course be used by all occupants.

Pets are permitted.

The close proximity to the beach and the lawn area around the house make Villa Lavande perfect for families with children.


Tlocrt 1

Equipment of apartment:

2 bedrooms with double beds complete with bedding and linen

Kitchen with living room

Bathroom with towels and hairdryer

Terrace with table and chairs, the balcony also has a small table and chairs

The terrace and balcony also have canvas blinds as protection from the sun

Air-conditioning, TV SAT, WiFi

The kitchen has a warm-water-connection and is equipped with a fridge with a freezer, a coffee machine, an elctric kettle, a toaster and a complete set of dishes, including cutlery

Included in the price are the costs of water and power, use of the internet connection, visitor's tax, and the use of bedding, linen and towels.

Final cleaning is settled separately


Reservation:

After selecting the time and date the reservation takes place. Here you can download the reservation, bill, registration and terms of lease.

25% of the rental price are due with the reservation. The other 75% will be due befor arrival. The final cleaning cost is 50.-€.

A cancellation must be made at least 30 days before the scheduled arrival, otherwise the partial payment of 25% will no be refunded.

Any further information and explanations are available on request.


Contact Us:

Name and Surname*

Your E-mail*

Contact phone, mobile (use only numbers)

Date of vacation
FROM: day- month- TILL: day- month-

Number of persons

Dog? (price is 5Eur/day)

Subject

Message

 

New apartman!